Anonymous asked: 5 things you love about Guatemala and 5 things you dislike/would change
1. Landscapes & nature = better road trips.
2. You can make friends in a bus, elevator, local market, bar, anywhere.
4. Any guatemalan food, specially street food.
5. Is my home, is part of who I am.
1. Corruption in the government.
2. Pessimism about the future.
5. The lack of quality education and health services.
” As I stare out at the Seattle skyline, the familiar ennui seeps into my con- sciousness. My mood is as flat and gray as the weather. My days are blending to- gether with no distinction, and I need some kind of diversion. I’ve worked all weekend and now, in the continued confines of my office, I’m restless. ”
Angkor is one of the most important and the greatest archaeological sites in the world. This by the way the world’s largest (400 square kilometers) temple complex (almost a 1000 temples) was between IX and XV century the capital of the Khmer Empire. Probably, in the eleventh century, numbering one million inhabitants of Angkor was the largest city in the contemporary world.
Lars von Trier resting on the set of Nymphomaniac (2013)
I love this book, I love Kellan Kyle.